My client is a multinational business operating within the Manufacturing, Sales and Service Industry ideally situated in Leamington Spa (with Hybrid working)
Due to continued expansion they have now engaged FRS to assist with the recruitment of a Management Accountant to join the business
This position promises to be varied offering exposure across Financial & Management Accounting, Commercial Accounting and Business Partnering and will report into the Divisional Financial Controller and Global CFO whilst also working closely with the UK Site GM
• Work closely with Divisional FC and GM to drive improvement in performance and efficiency for the UK Business
• Business Partner with UK / Site based Sales and Operations to drive improvement, reduce costs and improve understanding of business performance
• Creation of KPI’s / MI’s reviewing and monitor sales & margin
• Timely production of monthly management accounts and HQ Reporting
• Preparation of a trial balance, profit & loss and balance sheet from the accounting software (SAGE)
• Analysis of variances and provide forecast and assist with wider UK Budget creation and Financial Planning.
• Interim Year end and financial accounts working within International Financial Reporting Standards and UK GAAP
• Liaison with external auditors and responsible for providing all requested information at reporting dates, UK Tax authorities’ compliance
• Oversee the company day to day book keeping include management of AP / AR / GL Process using Sage
• Management of Cash Books, Petty Cash and Bank Accounts
• Treasury & Cash Management including multi currency and optimise working capital
• Assist external providers in running and management of UK payroll for 25 site based staff.
Aside from the above rounded BAU finance task, this client is also looking for a candidate that has the ability to drive change and continuous improvement across the UK business.
Prior knowledge of Sage would be an advantage and experience of using MS excel to intermediate level essential.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic, motivated and forward-thinking individual:
You will also need to be both personable and outgoing as a key part to this position is business partnering with key stakeholders across both UK and International businesses.
In return this position is being offered of a permanent basis with a basic salary of up to £40,000, study support towards ACCA / CIMA / AAT Can be give but it is not essential candidates need to study as the focus is more on practical experience and team fit.
Aside from the above a competitive benefits package include private medical and life assurance can be offered alongside a company bonus and Hybrid working