My client is a world leading business within the packaging manufacturing with their client base including many of the world’s largest and most-respected companies.
Due to internal movements from a long term employee (10 Years) FRS have been enlisted to assist with the recruitment of a Management Accountant to join their UK Manufacturing site based in West Leicestershire close to Jct 21 M1 / M69 and therefore easily accessible from across both East and West Midlands
Due to the level of stake holder interaction this position is a site based role however this employer is highly flexible and accommodating around working times ETC.
Reporting into the Head of Finance this position operates as the No 2 in Finance at a Site level
The successful candidate will prepare, develop and analyse key financial information to support decision making to ensure future organisational improvement, whilst providing high quality support to management colleagues. They will also maintain accurate financial records, complying with external/internal policies ensuring value is achieved from management information systems.
• Month End Management Accounting, including preparation of Income Statement, Balance Sheet, variance analysis and commentary
• Support Plant functions to make financial decisions Identify opportunities to optimise value, implement continuous improvement and support the Plant Cost Reduction program
• Communicating financial results and analysis to Financial and Non-Financial Managers
• Budget and rolling forecast preparation and presentation
• Standard Costing Review
• Ensure compliance with Sarbanes Oxley Audit requirements and other internal financial risks and controls
The successful candidate will possess:
• Ideally ACA / ACCA / CIMA Qualified with PQE however those with suitable experience that are still actively studying or QBE will be considered
• At least 3 years experience operating in Management Accounting or Commercial Accounting, Finance Business Partner of Finance Analyst Position
• Experience of a desire to work within a fast paced 24/7 Manufacturing business
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to review and present data to Financial and non-Financial Management
• Ability to portray analytical skills and drive continuous improvement
• A good level of IT Literacy, MS Excel to include Pivots / Look Ups etc essential for Analysis, Prior knowledge of JD Edwards, Navision, SAP is an advantage but not essential
• Whilst this position could be a good long term role for a candidate to operate at this level of years to come this opportunity does also suit an enthusiastic, ambitious as the company offers great scope for both local or national / international career development.
In return my client is offering a competitive basic salary of up to £55,000 15% Bonus, private medical (BUPA) a good pension.
Career development and study support for those still studying can also be offered.