My client is a leading SME business operating within the Food / Sales & Distribution Industry ideally situated in Worcester
As part of their continued expansion in both UK and International markets, FRS have been enlisted to assist with the recruitment of a Management Accountant on a full-time permanent basis.
This position will report into the Finance Director with the focus to –
prepare accurate management information to strict deadlines and to ensure the provision of a strong and effective financial and information service to the company.
1. Preparation of monthly accounts, cost reports and cashflows for reporting to senior management team and to parent company, operating to strict deadlines.
2. Forecasting and budget preparation.
3. Preparation of financial accounts, reports and schedules for statutory audit.
4. Monitor and report on monthly KPI’s, analysis and business performance
5. Provision of accurate and relevant information to senior managers to improve quality of decision making.
6. Working with Management on contracts and agreements
7 . Ensure all statutory returns are completed and made on time.
The ideal candidate will be working towards ACCA or CIMA if not already qualified with at least 1-3 years previous experience operating in Management or Financial Accounting.
Those that are QBE or Stop Studiers will also be considered.
In return and varied and progressive role can be offered with a basic salary of up to £40,000