My client is a well-respected business within the manufacturing / Engineering industry and ideally situated in Northamptonshire.
Due to movements of a long-term staff member, FRS have been enlisted to assist with recruiting a Management Accountant to join the business.
Working closely with the Group Finance Director this role will have broad responsibility for this engineering organisation.
Duties will include:
• Delivery of timely and accurate management accounts
• Analysing financial information to assist business profitability and growth
• Review and maintenance of fixed asset registers
• Developing relationships with Project Managers and a knowledge of the specific projects
• Year end collation of documents, schedule and analysis for audit and tax
• Preparation of budgets and subsequent rolling forecasts
• Costing system maintenance and variance analysis
• Responsibility for collation of month end foreign exchange rates
The ideal candidate will be ACA / ACCA / CIMA (Qualified or Part-Qualified) or QBE if not already and have at least 2-3 years previous experience gained in a similar environment.
Experience of costings/cost accounting is desirable but not essential.
In return, a highly progressive role with excellent development opportunities and role variety can be offered.
This client has a salary range of £40,000 to £50,000 DOE with excellent benefits.