My client is a well-regarded divisional manufacturing business within the FMCG sector, due to continued growth they are seeking a Management Accountant to join the team with a view to progressing into a FC role within 12-18 Months.
• Overall responsibility for overseeing the site margins on all existing products, and customers in a fast paced, tightly controlled and ever-changing environment.
• Accurate recording and management of stock in the financial accounts, and the monitoring of the effectiveness of stock controls.
• Overall responsibility for providing the business with informative and accurate information, to aid commercial decision making.
• Produce high quality models and additional financial information to support both strategic and operational decisions.
• Focused on supporting the site growth ambitions, through customer and product development.
• Full production and ownership of the standard costing system, bills of materials and yields from concept to launch.
• To provide full support to the Finance Director and Commercial department with all budgets, forecasts and projects.
• Continually reviewing business processes to ensure effective and efficient control.
• Stock valuations at month end and reconciliations of stock accounts in the Balance Sheet, while monitoring the range change process and updating Finance on a weekly and monthly basis.
• Independently interact with senior warehouse & production staff.
• Communicate with members of the board and be happy to discuss movements in stock both from P&L and balance sheet perspective.
• Experience Creation, implementation and maintenance of a standard costing system.
• Bright and dynamic ACCA / CIMA / ACA Accountant (Qualified, Part Qualified).