My client is a leading business within the Manufacturing Industry, in turn supplying into the Automotive Sector and with UK head offices based in Staffordshire near Cheadle.
This international client is a market leader within their industry, with exciting plans for expansion via both organic growth and M&A.
Due to the above, FRS have been enlisted to assist with the recruitment of a Management Accountant to join the business, with a hybrid working arrangement.
• Monthly reporting – delivery of monthly Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow and trading forecast in line with Group reporting timetable.
• Weekly cash flow reporting, including rolling 12 month forecast.
• Preparation and submission of statutory returns: VAT / PAYE / Other.
• Liaising with external auditors at year end completion.
• Maintenance of product costings.
• Providing business insight to the KPL Team.
• Preparation and presentation of annual budgets.
• Administration and preparation of payroll.
• Contribution to ad hoc projects as required.
The ideal candidate will be working towards ACA / ACCA / CIMA Qualification if not already qualified, and ideally have the benefit of previous experience gained within manufacturing.
Other key skills:
• Excellent analytical and numerical abilities, including in Excel
• Strong team playing abilities
• Accuracy and an eye for detail
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
In return, a basic salary of £35,000 to £50,000 DOE coupled with excellent benefits, hybrid working and great scope for career development within an ambitious business awaits.