Our client is a well respected business operating within the Service and Property Sector ideally situated on the Leicestershire / Derbyshire / Staffordshire boarders a therefore easily commutable from across both East & West Midlands especially when taking into account the companies hybrid working policy.
As a result of continued expansion, FRS have been enlisted to assist with the recruitment of a Part Qualified or Qualified Finance Professional to join the business as FP&A Analyst / Management Accountant
Joining the FP&A Team, this role will suit you if you have experience within a management accounting function, are a strong team player and you are driven by a high attention to detail.
The core purpose of this role is to provide management accounting support to colleagues within the business and drive financial data and process quality. However, wider project work will also be involved to help drive the FP&A function forward.
Duties will include:
• Producing relevant and accurate management reporting for the firm.
• Finance business partnering with one of the Divisions.
• Direct responsibility for managing and improvements in the quality of processes and data in our ERP system.
• Direct involvement in production of the monthly forecast.
• Direct involvement in production of the annual budget.
• Assisting the FP&A team as required with various projects, for example implementation of the finance dashboards in PowerBI and financial planning software.
• Ad hoc reports and tasks as required.
The successful candidate will have…
• Previous experience in the management accounting type role is essential.
• Previous experience in finance business partnering is desirable.
• Previous experience in managing large data sets and the quality of data in the ERP system is desirable.
• Exceptionally high attention to detail.
• The ability to build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders at various levels across the business.
• Be a strong team player and a self-starter.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, specifically pivot tables, formulas, V- and H- lookups, IF statements.
• Confidence with a friendly personality.
• Studying for a professional accounting qualification (ACA / ACCA / CIMA / AAT) if not already qualified
In return a basic salary of up to £50,000 DOE plus Bonus, excellent benefits, study support and hybrid working can be offered.