My client is a market leading business within the sales & distribution industry and ideally situated in North Leicestershire whilst also offering hybrid working (2-3 days per week)
Due to forthcoming maternity, FRS have been enlisted to assist with the recruitment of a Part Qualified, Qualified or QBE finance professional to join the business as Management Accountant for a period of 24 Months
This position will work closely with the Head of Finance taking full ownership of a range of both management & commercial accounting-based tasks.
• Ownership of monthly management accounting process to include analysis and commentary
• Assist in annual budget creation, monitoring performance.
• Review and analyse commercial data to include product pricing, sales, margins etc
• Assist Head of Finance and Wider business areas review and refine KPI”s / MI and improve business understanding of the numbers
• Work closely with Head of Finance and Financial Accountant with other projects.
• Daily use of Sage and MS Excel for monthly accounting process and analysis
The ideal candidate will be experienced and confident in taking ownership of the management accounting process for the business to also include analysis and commentary on business performance.
Alongside BAU Management Accounting duties, this business is looking to drive continuous improvement as part of their continued expansion. As such this candidate would be ideally suited to a candidate that is happy to business partner with the wider business areas to identify and drive improvement.
A good level of IT Literacy with MS Excel is essential and knowledge of Sage desirable.
Whilst this position is being recruited on a Temporary or FTC basis for 24 Months, due to the companies continued expansion scope of a permanent position can also be offered.
A basic salary of up to £45,000 Benefits and bonus can be offered and study support considered due to the longer term nature of this FTC position.