My client is a well-regarded and rapidly expanding business, ideally situated and easily commutable.
Due to the continued expansion, they now have a vacancy for an experienced Management Accountant to join the team.
Overseeing the company accounts with the Finance Director, you will be hands-on, from creating monthly and annual reports and investigating variances.
You will have full visibility of the company”s financial position and proactively manage risk.
– Preparation of the budget and financial forecasts, and report variances
– Preparing and publishing timely monthly financial statements
– Develop budgets and financial plans for the company, based on research and data reports
– Business partner with key non-finance stakeholders
– Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts
– Manage cash flow by tracking transactions, and regularly reviewing internal reports
The ideal candidate will be qualified, or qualified within 12 months (ACA, ACCA or CIMA).