FRS are recruiting a Master Data Administrator for a global manufacturing business, ideally situated in Warwick.
You will be responsible for the day to day maintenance of SAP Master Data, validating and accurately creating master data, ensuring that the appropriate parties are consulted and informed in the approval process.
The role is being offered on a permanent basis and paying £25,000 – £28,000.
Duties to include:
– Creation of Customers and Vendors
– Creation of sales pricing conditions
– Submit / manage requests for material creation to global Master Data Team
– Analyse the current master data life cycle, Create / Change / Delete processes and develop strategies working with key stakeholders to improve efficiency
– Work directly with internal business partners to ensure data submissions are compliant with internal audit and SOX requirements
– Perform Secondary input checks as per SOX controls
Suitable candidates will have / be:
– Experienced with SAP
– Strong attention to details
– Team player
– Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal