FRS are recruiting an excellent Payroll opportunity for a business based in Rugby.
The business are offering hybrid working, 2dpw from home and 3dpw from the office in Rugby.
Reporting into the Payroll Manager and working in a team of 5, you will service approximately 300-400 client payrolls, varying in size.
This role is being offered to candidates with either:
Previous payroll experience, or someone looking for an entry level payroll job with excellent training and support.
Duties will include:
– Part of a busy team, accurately processing client payrolls from start to finish, on a daily basis
– Understanding and meeting client service level agreements, contractual obligations and legislative requirements
– Fully checking payrolls, files and packages sent to clients by colleagues
– Reconciling payroll reports
– Problem solving and dealing with queries from clients and third parties. This will include queries raised by colleagues in other departments and offices
– Tax year end processing
– Focus on fees and productivity for own portfolio, identify billing and cross-selling opportunities
– Meeting all other ad hoc payroll related daily deadlines
– Contributing to and involved in continuous improvement activities
– Offer support to, and motivate, other team members
– Maintaining a good working relationship, both professionally and personally, with clients and all staff