FRS are recruiting a newly created Payroll and HR Officer for an Engineering business with a rich history, based near Fosse Park in South West Leicester.
Working as part of a small Finance / HR team, you will be working as part of a business who engineer niche products to a loyal and ever growing client base. You will be responsible for all operational HR duties, alongside running a Payroll for c.150 employees.
Duties will include:
– To manage the complete Payroll and HR administration function for all employees
– To prepare offer letters and contracts of employment
– To manage the new starter / changes and leaver processes, and prepare all documentation
– Responsible for maintaining the integrity of the HR and Payroll database – keeping all data accurate and up to date
– To track the probation review process, liaising with Managers and Directors
– To support the Managers with the appraisal process for all employees
– To respond and resolve payroll queries for all employees
– To deal with telephone, email and written queries in a timely manner
– To assist with the completion of HR reports when necessary
– Support the HR Manager with ad hoc HR projects
– Act in a supportive and professional manner at all times to the HR team
– Completion of general administration and filing, ensuring all files are maintained and up to date
– To ensure that all HR Administration is sent out accurately and within timely deadlines
– Ensure all legal, statutory and regulatory requirements are adhered to, and kept up to date with changes
– You will take responsibility for the processing and managing of weekly / monthly payroll, to ensure all UK employees are paid accurately and on time, and in accordance with UK legislation and their terms and conditions
– Responsible for compiling and submission of all legislative returns to HMRC, including financial year end P11D’s etc.
Salary of c.£30,000
25 days holiday plus bank holidays (33 total)
Company bonus system
Flexible working a possibility