An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Pre-Contract Manager to join a leading organisation based in Milton Keynes.
You will join a small, friendly hard-working team.
Pre-Con / Design: Manage the Pre-Contract and Design to provide a strong bid / presentation / price, which displays our experience in the market place as well as giving us the best chance to win the business – Including:
• To plan, design, co-ordinate and submit fully detailed and accurate quotations / tenders / bids
• Evaluate tender or enquiry documentation, assess resource, materials, technical requirements and costs
• Timely preparation and submission of tenders, meeting deadlines
• Attend site visits and client briefings
• To ensure the designs and bids submitted are accurate, compliant, and timely
• Identify any value engineering of bids and tenders, and adjust tenders accordingly
• Prepare costs for temporary works, customer upgrades and extras required by the contractors
• Action matters arising in the absence of the other members of the team
• Ensure all designs adhere to current regulations, and keep informed of new industry standards and regulations as they arise
Monthly Reporting including forecasts, as well as identifying areas for growth and improvement.