FRS are recruiting a Purchase Ledger / Finance Assistant for a highly reputable engineering and construction business.
Working as part of a small team and reporting into the Company Accountant, you will mainly be responsible for maintaining the Purchase Ledger, alongside ad hoc duties within the finance department.
The business are based in North Coventry and the role will be office based.
The business use Sage Line 50 and MS Excel, knowledge of using these systems would be an advantage but not a deal-breaker.
– Inputting supplier details on relevant systems and maintain accurate records
– Entering invoices and match to purchase orders onto the system
– To deal with enquiries from external suppliers and other internal departments
– To ensure highest standards of customer care and quality of work
– Undertaking such other duties as reasonably requested, of a similar responsibility level that may be allocated to the post
– Prompt and accurate processing of invoices and payments
– To provide full support to the finance team
– Assisting the Company Accountant with ad hoc month end duties