**MUST HAVE KERRIDGE**
Purchase Ledger Clerk
We are looking to recruit a Purchase Ledger Clerk to support our Finance team in all aspects of dealership accounts.
Duties would include assisting with the following:
• Register purchase invoices
• Scan purchase invoices
• Authorise purchase invoices
• Reconcile monthly statements
• Prepare daily and monthly payment runs
• Post payments onto supplier accounts
• Handle incoming calls for the department and assist customers and suppliers
• Liaise with other departments in order to resolve queries
• Provide cover for other areas of the Accounts department
• Assist all colleagues where necessary
Qualities and Skills Required:
We are looking for a hardworking, honest, punctual and reliable individual who possesses excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
You must be a team player who can also work on your own initiative and be able to demonstrate good organisational skills.
You should possess good IT skills and a good working knowledge of Excel.
You must have previous experience working in an accounting environment.
From 37.5 hours per week
Depending on experience
• Benefits – Pension, 25 Days Holiday Plus Bank Holidays. Preferential Discounts on Company services