FRS are recruiting a Purchase Ledger Manager for a global, market leading business based in Warwick.
You will be leading a team of six within Purchase Ledger, responsible for the smooth and efficient running of the department, ensuring deadlines are met and supporting growth within your team and recruitment activity.
Ideally you will be familiar with the use of SAP and be experienced with leading teams of a similar size, have proven management skills plus excellent communication across the board.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an already market leading business that due to organic growth and acquisition, are continuing to lead their field.
Duties will include:
– Overall Purchase Ledger team management (team of six)
– Team Objective Setting
– Direct Report 1-2-1’s / Appraisals
– Improvement of Payment Practices Performance
– Overall responsibility for AP process compliance (including approvals) and Sox controls
– Co-ordinate and support internal and external audits
– Provide operational leadership and support to AP projects
– Actively encourage continuous improvement and drive change management
– Reporting and Analytics
– Build and maintain strong working relationships with other departments
– Produce and Maintain Accounts Payable procedure documentation
– Support the business in the resolution and clearing of historical GRNI balances
– Regularly review the ledger and target resolution of aged items
– Ensuring all tasks are completed ready for month end
– Drive the team to ensure that deliverables and deadlines are met, structuring tasks and also using the process statistics and trends