FRS are recruiting a Sales Administrator for a global organisation who”s UK Head Offices are based in Warwick.
Working in a team of five and reporting into a friendly and supportive department manager, you will be responsible for the below duties.
The business are ever growing and support internal progression / career opportunities – this is an excellent chance to get on board with a truly market leading business who are currently operating a hybrid work schedule.
Duties will include:
– Support the Credit Manager, assisting with development strategies which questions current working practices with a view to continuously improve our methods
– To be a point of contact for a range of customers / clients
– To ensure accurate processing of daily EDI transmissions, and to manually input other customer orders
– Resolve any queries which pop up, and escalating further issues to your line manager
– To scan completed orders onto SAP
– Provide an excellent customer service by building strong relationships at all levels of the business
– Uphold a consistency of approach of working procedures in line with all company policies, procedures and best practice
– Take responsibility for closing down open sales orders
– To carry out other duties that may reasonably be requested of you to ensure the efficient running of the department