Our client is a well respective privately owned group of companies operating within the Manufacturing / Construction industry with a UK Wide Market Leading presence and exciting growth plans to build on both European and US Business.
As a result of the above, FRS have been enlisted to assist with the recruitment of a newly created commercially focused finance position focusing on FP&A and Business Partnering for the local business unit which is ideally situated on the Leicestershire / Warwickshire boarders.
This role will partner with the CEO alongside Commercial / Operations / Procurement & Finance driving understanding, analysis Improvement and growth across the business.
Whilst working closely with Group Finance, this role is full removed from the Month / Year End Accounting process with the emphasis more on Business and Commercial Analysis.
Key to this position will be first class interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to translate financial / commercial data to a broad audience
* Partner with CEO and wider exec to establish / develop Financial Models, KPI”s and Metrics to enable scaled growth and business improvement
* Proactively developing new MI reporting and tools as necessary to meet the needs of a fast-paced businesses including implementation of Forecasting / Analysis Tools (Power BI)
* Work closely with CEO & Group Finance Director around Financial Planning & Analysis and setting of strategic objectives for UK & International Businesses
* Business partner with key stakeholders to better understand challenges or areas for improvement
* Create and maintaining a suite of MI reporting and other Excel-based tools, used both within and outside of the Finance department
* Detailed analysis and planning around margins / pricing including competitor analysis
* Partner closely with CEO / Sales / Commercial around Pricing / Tendering / Contract Reviews of new business.
* New Product Analysis costing, viability testing and ROI
* Create analysis around Stock / Inventory in UK and International Business Units.
* Work closely with Purchasing depts to challenge costs on externally manufactured products
My client is open to Qualified, Part Qualified and QBE alike with emphasis of both real life experience and demonstrated background of producing and delivering meaningful analysis alongside taking ownership of improvement projects.
The successful candidate will be the driving force behind Financial Analysis and Commercial Analysis for this business and first class Analytical skills to include MS Excel (At Least Pivots / Look Ups etc) but also ideally experience of using of implementing Analysis Tools Power Bi etc
At least 3-5 Years previous experience in a similar position with emphasis on FP&A / Commercial Finance / Business Partnering is required as this position will be removed from the day to day accounting process.
The ability to Translate financial & commercial data to a broad audience is key along with the ability to both communicate and influence at all levels.
Experience gained within a SME or divisional business is desirable with knowledge gained within Manufacturing / Engineering / Construction Industries.
In return candidates will be joining the business at an exciting time building out what is effectively a key, newly created position.
This position offers complete autonomy to make the role your own and will offer great exposure to the C Suite of the Group from Day 1
A competitive basic salary based on experience between £55,000 to £80,000 can be offered coupled with Car or Allowance, Bonus and excellent benefits and pension awaits.