Job detail« Back
Reference - 46227
Location - Leicestershire
Salary - £23,000
Job type - Permanent
My client is a well regarded and rapidly expanding business, with their head office based in Loughborough, Leicestershire.
Due to continued growth they now have a vacancy for an experienced Payroll Controller to join the team, assisting with both weekly and monthly payrolls for multiple sites.
• Day to Day Management of both weekly and monthly payrolls for several sites across the UK, upto 800 employees
• Ensure the timely processing and calculation of hours from times sheets
• Resolve queries from employees relating to Tax, NI SSP, SMP etc.
• Calculation of shift, bonus and overtime payments
• Creation of reports and work closely with both HR and MD
• Daily use of Sage and Open People Payroll Systems
Applicants must have previous payroll experience, with knowledge of Open People or Sage being a major advantage.
In return, a basic salary of up to £23,000 coupled with excellent benefits and study towards IPPM can be given.
FRS strives to be an equal opportunities employer, and is committed to treating all applicants alike. FRS does not treat any individual on grounds of sex, age, colour, marital status, race, nationality or ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or membership or non-membership of a trade union, less favourably than others. All vacancies advertised are open to all ages.