Job detail« Back
Reference - 46578
Location - Leicestershire
Salary - £60,000
Job type - Permanent
My client is a growing logistics organisation with an ambitious growth plan, to help them achieve this they are seeking a Qualified Financial Controller to join the business.
This fantastic opportunity will give the successful candidate a chance to shape the future of the business, with a long term view of the role growing into a Finance Director position.
The successful candidate will have extensive Logistics experience, duties will include but not limited to:
• Management of finance team
• Maintain 3 business units P&L’s
• Assist will all aspects of finance
• Working closely with operations and sales team
The successful candidate will have the following:
• Qualified Accountant with extensive logistics experience
• Commercially minded
• Excellent IT skills
• Ability to communicate will all levels of the business, including non finance individuals
• Keen to secure a Finance Director role within the next 5 years
FRS strives to be an equal opportunities employer, and is committed to treating all applicants alike. FRS does not treat any individual on grounds of sex, age, colour, marital status, race, nationality or ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or membership or non-membership of a trade union, less favourably than others. All vacancies advertised are open to all ages.