Job detail« Back
HR Systems Adviser
Reference - 46629
Location - Buckinghamshire
Salary - £45,000
Job type - Permanent
Location: High Wycombe
Great benefits and Private parking - Healthcare for the entire family free of charge, pensions and many more.
We seek a capable HR Assistant / Adviser to work for our client, with the added experience of HRIS (Human Resources Information Systems) experience to become the champion for their systems updates.
They have systems in place but they need these up scaling, and to evolve to fit with the growing needs of the business.
They require this person to be the HRIS champion, to liaise with the various departments and suppliers to ensure the right adaptations and enhancements are delivered and to ensure that the data integrity is maintained allowing them to data mine the system to deliver quality and accurate reporting.
You will need:
• Some knowledge of HR processes
• Strong experience within Project Management
• Strong experience within System management and developer liaison
• The ability to translate spoken needs into physical and usable plans and see these through to delivery, making decisions and ironing out issues as they arise
• A desire to succeed and to grow your career within this fantastic and growing company, involved in state of the art technology
FRS strives to be an equal opportunities employer, and is committed to treating all applicants alike. FRS does not treat any individual on grounds of sex, age, colour, marital status, race, nationality or ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or membership or non-membership of a trade union, less favourably than others. All vacancies advertised are open to all ages.