Job detail« Back
Part Time Sales Ledger and Credit Controller
Reference - 46643
Location - Leicestershire
Salary - £20,000
Job type - Permanent
My client is a well regarded business within the Professional Services sector, with their offices ideally situated on Meridian Business Park, West Leicestershire.
Due to expansion they now have a vacancy for a Part Time Finance Assistant to join the team.
Working closely with the Management Accountant you will assist with:
• Support the successful management of the Company’s cash flow by monitoring aged debts, aged WIP and outstanding invoices
• Efficiently manage the credit control process to ensure the successful collection of aged debt, anticipate developments and identify accounts that may require special attention, handle any disputed matters with tact and diplomacy, negotiate repayment and maintain debtor days at an agreed level
• Receive and accurately allocate electronic credit / debit card and cheque payments, including banking and daily reconciliation of the office bank account to ensure all credits and debits are correctly recorded
• Support the billing process by running statements and raising monthly invoices for fixed price and direct debit client agreements in line with current regulations
• Management of accounts payable and receivable, reconciling ledgers and journals and accurately utilise nominal codes to enable accurate budget monitoring and reporting
• Develop and maintain accurate, informative departmental procedures for all processes, continuously identifying opportunities for efficiency and incorporating these into updated documents
• Provide financial administration support to the Management Accountant
Applicants will ideally have previous experience gained within Purchase, Sales Ledger, Credit Control and be happy working within a busy, fast paced team.
This position will be offered on a part time basis with exact hours to suit the candidate, ranging between 20-25 per week.
In return, a competitive basic salary and excellent benefits await.
FRS strives to be an equal opportunities employer, and is committed to treating all applicants alike. FRS does not treat any individual on grounds of sex, age, colour, marital status, race, nationality or ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or membership or non-membership of a trade union, less favourably than others. All vacancies advertised are open to all ages.