FRS are assisting a well established and reputable organisation with the recruitment of a Part-Time Accountant.
You will be joining the senior team and reporting back to the board, managing a team of three and overseeing the work they produce.
Flexible working hours are offered over three days per week (20-22.5hpw), with potential overtime attached during busy periods.
Suitable candidates will ideally be formally qualified (CIMA, ACCA, ACA, CIPFA), and have experience of working with SME”s with turnovers of between £5-£10m.
The role will include the following:
– Management accounting
– Preparing year-end accounts in readiness for audit
– Treasury and budget management
– Streamlining and improving current processes
– Ensure good working relations with stakeholders
– Financial reporting and analysis
– Overseeing the work produced by three finance staff
A full job brief can be shared on suitable applications, with interviews being held during December.