My client is a world leader within their industry, and are looking for an experienced Accounting / Office Manager.
A dynamic company, with an outstanding product line and customer satisfaction within their industry.
This position will report to Finance for all accounting and analysis tasks, with a dotted line to the UK Country Manager on a local budget, debtors list, Administration and HR related topics.
1. Has the overall responsibility for the analytical accounting and ensures that all legal requirements are met.
2. Is in charge of the administrative organisation and is responsible for the (monthly) reporting in order to provide the management with integrated data as a support of long-term decisions.
3. Facilitates the cooperation of own department with other internal and external departments, in order to guarantee a good internal and external course of the cooperation.
1. Overall responsibility of the analytical accounting
• Ensures that the monthly closing is accurate
• Submits the statutory declarations, such as VAT declarations, statistics, etc.
• Generates periodically states and balances that are necessary for a management and for the auditor
2. Administrative organisation
• Is responsible for the financial figures, linked to the KPIs (key performance indicator)
• Books bank statements, wages, invoices and follows the depreciation tables
• Does the cash planning, follows the lines of credit and the investments
• Provides advice on the management of funds, credit lines, deposit accounts, currency calculations, and other financial and accounting problems
• Ensures that everyone in the international context provides the figures timely
• Control and organize the work of the back office
• Cost control, negotiating suppliers prices (insurances, telephone, car leasing, rental car, etc.)
• Follow up, and negotiations with customers with overdue invoices
• Legal and Compliance (Insurance / Health and Safety)
• Responsible for legal procedures on overdue invoices
• HR – responsible for travel expenses, overtime control, illness control, hiring and dismissal, in cooperation with external accounting company
Payroll / Code of Conduct:
• Facilities Management
• Cooperates and confers with other departments on working procedures
• Takes care of a good flow of information of data, and made agreements to own employees and to all parties involved
• Become the local knowledge expert in the company ERP Systems
• Previous relevant work experience within a similar role
• Strong communication skills
• Organized, stress resistant and result driven (steers with facts and figures)
• Extremely motivated, proactive attitude
• Open and customer minded (internal and external)
• Risk Awareness
• Problem Solver
• Very good English language skills (written and spoken)
• Good positive drive
• Team player
• Eager to learn, eye for detail
• Time management skills
• Looks continuously for improvements
• Takes responsibility
Bachelor in Accounting (or equivalent) / Qualified ACCA / CIMA / MBA