FRS are assisting a valued client of ours based in Coventry, with the recruitment of an Accounts Assistant.
You will be joining a forward thinking business who have very nice offices and are proud of the working environment they have created.
Their current team is well established and continues to grow, as the company’s reputation grows, and this role will have career opportunities attached.
The role will include:
– Bookkeeping for a number of clients
– Payroll for weekly and monthly clients (using Sage Payroll)
– VAT submissions and returns
– Bank Reconciliations
– The ability to juggle clients and workloads, and have the ability to manage their own desk
– Have the ability to prioritise your own workload
– Meet deadlines
– Extremely organised
– Ability to self-motivate
What is on offer:
– A competitive salary, depending on your experience
– Study support when you have passed probation
– Salary reviews
– Full support in your personal growth
– Working within a very nice environment with a fantastic team