Responsibilities include reviewing and reconciling accounts, processing payments to external partners and maintaining updated records of invoices and receipts.
To be successful in this role, you should have a Finance or Accounting background and be familiar with bookkeeping.
The candidate will be working to support the Account Manager, you will be able to demonstrate the ability to prioritise work, and to work within a small team.
• Processing of purchase invoice / credit notes
• Identify and address discrepancies
• Reconcile financial statements
• Update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets
• Contact clients and send reminders to ensure timely payments
• Processing subcontractor payments
• HMRC – CIS (Construction Industry Scheme)
• Processing Invoices and receipts
• Processing and validating staff expense claim
• Supporting Bank Reconciliation
• Building Labour hours ready for payments
Essential skills Duties:
• Experience of Sage 50 Accounts and Payroll is essential
• Computer literate, with advanced working knowledge of and use of spreadsheets
• Raising, Inputting, matching, batching and coding of invoices