My client is a leading manufacturing business based in Bardon Hill, Coalville area.
Currently they have an opening within their dynamic accounts department for an Accounts Administrator.
It would be a full time permanent position from temp to perm, 3 months temp then permanent thereafter.
A starting salary of £19,000 depending on experience, plus company benefits, group pension scheme and private healthcare.
The job role would be as follows:
• General office duties – filing, answering telephone calls, taking messages, responding to emails on a daily basis etc.
• Processing customer invoices and credit notes
• Processing Supplier invoices and debit notes
• Answering customer / supplier queries via email and on the telephone
• Preparing and sending customer statements
• Checking Supplier Statements
• Some Credit Control
• Holiday cover within the accounts department
The candidate should have previous experience within a similar role; they also would need to have a good standard of Sage, Excel, Word and Outlook.
Contracted hours are Monday to Thursday 9am – 5.30pm and Friday 9am – 5pm, with an hours lunch break.
However, at present they are working 8:30am – 4:30pm Monday – Thursday, and 8:30am – 4pm Friday with half an hours lunch break, and are hoping to continue with that.