The Accounts Administrator responsibilities includes data inputting, processing invoices, dealing with disputes, delivery notes and maintaining updated records of invoices and receipts.
Strong administration skills are essential, with knowledge of account processes.
The candidate will be working to support the Account Manager.
You will be able to demonstrate the ability to prioritise work, to work within a small team.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
• Processing of purchase invoice / credit notes
• Processing delivery notes
• Chasing disputes, including delivery notes and outstanding paperwork
• Update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets
• Contact clients and send reminders to ensure timely payments
• Supporting with the processing of subcontractor payments
• Processing receipts
• Processing and validating expense claims
• Uploading labour hours ready for payments
• Uploading on hire, off hire invoices
• Assisting with office administration
• Maths and English GCSE A-C, or minimum Level 4 (or equivalent)
• Computer literate, with advanced working knowledge of and use of spreadsheets
• Good data entry skills including speed and accuracy
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong numerical skills
• Strong communication skills
Advantageous, but not essential
• Experience of Sage 50 Accounts and Payroll
• Level 2 in AAT or equivalent
Monday to Thursday, 8.30am until 5pm
Friday 8.30am until 4.00pm