An excellent opportunity to join a friendly office, based in Buckingham.
Duties are adaptable, but should include:
– Daily reconciliation of bank statement, checking receipts and entering purchase ledger DD payments.
– Enter and allocate account payments.
– Prepare cash and cheques for daily banking.
– Credit Control; credit checking.
– Deal with customer account queries.
– Prepare and action supplier payments, and timely month end payments.
– Action or arrange action for supplier invoice queries.
– Arranging payments to suppliers.
– Complete VAT returns.
– Sending out invoices and statements.
– Dealing with new supplier accounts, completion of application forms, setting up on system.
– Office and HR administration.
The hours are full time, Monday to Friday 8am to 4.30pm, with 25 days annual leave, plus pension and study support.
Salary is dependent on experience.
– Previous experience in a similar accounting role
– Trustworthy and reliable
– Deadline focussed
– Able to work on own initiative or as part of a team
– Ideally, AAT Qualified