My client is a leading manufacturing business based in Bardon Hill, Coalville area.
They have an immediate vacancy on a permanent basis for a Finance Professional to join the team, providing assistance in all aspects of Accounts Administration.
We currently have an opening within our dynamic accounts department for an Accounts Administrator. It would be a full time permanent position, with a competitive salary depending on experience plus company benefits, group pension scheme and private healthcare.
The job role would be as follows:
• General office duties – filing, answering telephone calls, taking messages, responding to emails on a daily basis etc.
• Processing customer invoices and credit notes
• Credit Control
• Processing Supplier invoices and debit notes
• Answering customer / supplier queries via email and on the telephone
• Preparing and sending customer statements
• Checking Supplier Statements
• Holiday cover within the accounts department
The candidate should have previous experience within a similar role, they would also need to have a good standard of Sage, Excel, Word and Outlook.
Contracted hours are Monday to Thursday 9am – 5.30pm and Friday 9am – 5pm, with an hours lunch break. However, at present we are working 8:30am – 4:30pm Monday – Thursday, and 8:30am – 4pm Friday with half an hours lunch break, and are hoping to continue with that.