An excellent opportunity to join a friendly and supportive team assisting the Finance Manager for a company based in Wellingborough.
• Carry out day to day accounting tasks, including, Purchase and Sales Ledger.
• Processing of bank payments and updating cashflow.
• Monthly bank reconciliations, journals.
• Assisting in month end accounts.
• Also assisting with general office administration duties, answering the phone and resolving queries, handing the post, visitors.
• All other tasks within the office to assist colleagues and to work as a team.
Key Skills Required:
• Excellent communication skills and a personable approach with the ability to get on well with all levels of staff, customers, suppliers and guests.
• Good computer skills, primarily using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Experience of Xero would be useful but not essential.
• Be able to work within a team or as an individual and always willing to go the extra mile.
• Must be accurate and precise in all aspects of their work.
This role offers a competitive salary dependent on experience.