My client is a highly successful business within a manufacturing niche of high worth products to customers all over the world.
Due to record growth, they now have a requirement for an experienced Part Time Accounts Administrator for 20 hours per week with some flex.
Working as part of a small team, the successful candidate will join the business, taking responsibility for all things accounting:
• Management of Purchase / Sales / General Ledger
• Responsible for Journals / Accruals and Prepayments
• Control a number of bank accounts and processing payments in multi-currency
• Assist Accounting firm with monthly reporting / audit preparation
• Responsible for Company Weekly and Monthly PAYE
• Work closely with manufacturing area to monitor cost and variables
• Creation of various reports on MS Excel and daily use of Sage
The ideal candidate will have previous experience gained in a similar varied role and be qualified or studying toward AAT, however those studying CIMA or ACCA will also be considered.
Candidates currently working within practice but seeking a first move into Industry could also be considered.