FRS are recruiting an Audit and Accounts Manager for a reputable firm of Accountants in Staffordshire.
You will ideally be fully Qualified with excellent leadership, mentoring and communication skills, and have the ability to motivate and develop others around you.
The firm can offer excellent career opportunities with an excellent working environment.
– Controlling any work required on a range of audit and non-audit accounts jobs, meeting all internal, client based and legislative deadlines on an annual basis.
– Ensuring that the firm’s standard processes are used in the production of audit and accounts work, in all aspects and for ensuring that technical standards are maintained, with the ability to answer technical questions proficiently and confidently.
– Line management of the audit and accounts department, and any associated personnel.
– You will plan and review work to be undertaken on client matters by staff members, and you will be responsible for its review and progress through the practice.
– Ensuring that the staff planner is utilised and maintained, and that client handling directors are kept fully informed on the monthly progress of the areas within your work stream.
– To professionally represent the firm and its interests in dealings with clients and other professionals at all times.
– Regular attendance at internal and external training and seminars, to further develop and maintain any technical and personal development skills.
– You will be expected to supervise, develop and assist more junior members of personnel and give constructive feedback on their performance.
– You will be responsible for ensuring that your team has a training plan, and that you ensure they access training and development opportunities relevant to them.
– You will keep up to date with internal policies, procedures and announcements and ensure anyone reporting to you does the same.