A friendly, family-run business with 50 years of trading.
Well-respected within the logistics sector, providing logistic solutions to a wide range of customers in the automotive sector.
Accounts and Payroll Administrator
Experience of Sage Line 50, Sage Payroll and Microsoft Excel essential.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in an Accounts Administration role. Numerically minded, you will be a good communicator with excellent organisation skills. Methodical with a keen attention to detail, you will be able to manage your own workload.
Duties will include:
• Posting purchase ledger invoices.
• Matching delivery notes to invoices.
• Matching invoices to purchase orders and gaining internal authorisation.
• Reconciliation of supplier statements.
• Supplier payments.
• Reconciliation and posting of company credit card receipts
• Liaising with customers for credit control
• Assist with weekly payroll
• Process electronic driver timesheets, nights out, meal allowances, parking expenses, overtime and holidays using HNF integrated system (training will be given).
• Resolve payroll issues to enable accurate input onto Sage Payroll.
• Answer employee payroll questions concerning payroll.
Support with administration work
Assisting the Management Accountant/Directors with any ad-hoc tasks