POSITION: ACCOUNTS AND PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR
The position on offer is a new position in many respects, the successful candidate should be an ‘all rounder’ who will have the attributes required to support the Office Manager and cover in her absence.
This position requires someone who has potentially started formal training and would be supported in achieving AAT.
As such, a working knowledge and experience of most of the following would be expected.
• Credit Control – Including debt chasing
• Weekly Payroll: Sage Payroll would be a distinct advantage
• Purchase Ledger – Invoice posting, payment runs
• Sales Ledger – Assist with Posting Cash, Raising Invoices and dealing with queries
• Bank – Use of on-line banking facility
• Recording of Cash Book and Petty Cash transactions; Preparing and Posting of journals
• Month End Ledger Routines: enabling closure or ledgers, ensuring sales orders approved and
invoiced and Purchase invoices are processed
• Assisting with Bank Reconciliations
• PAYE returns
• Potential involvement in quarterly VAT reporting
• Use of an ERP computer system (HTS and HTG use Epicor BisTrack and Microsoft Dynamics
• Use of Excel, Word and Outlook