FRS are recruiting an Accounts Apprentice for a growing business based in Coventry.
Joining a vibrant and supportive employer with welcoming colleagues, you will ideally be at the start of your finance career, holding a Degree (or equivalent), or at the early stages of your AAT qualifications, and looking for a platform to gain practical experience.
You will be working with and reporting into the Finance Manager, who you can shadow, learning valuable skills as you go.
In this role, you will be responsible for and learning different elements of the following:
– Processing invoices with the relevant administration attached – inputting them onto the relevant finance systems
– Administration for any petty cash, expenses, company credit card documentation, bank statements etc.
– Working with an external firm of accountants with year-end activity, audit etc.
– Credit Control – chasing up any unpaid invoices owed by customers
– Assisting with the preparation of payroll
– Entering data onto relevant spreadsheets, and working with the Finance Manager in creating reports and analysis
– Assisting with the preparation of month end
This is an excellent opportunity for someone at the early stage of their finance career, to go in at the deep end and gain valuable experience alongside the Finance Manager.