My client, a leading professional within the business service sector is recruiting for an Accounts Assistant, due to expansion within the organisation.
With a location of North Leicestershire, easily commutable from the East Midlands.
Salary up to £25,000, depending on experience.
– Complete monthly credit control actions in relation to Surety, Deputy Bonds and Trade Credit, reducing aged debt.
– Reconcile bank and balance sheets on a timely basis.
– Process journals to the GL to maintain an accurate ledger.
– Maintain accurate cash collateral records.
– Administer the TME Irish bank accounts.
– Ensure month end reconciliation deadlines are met.
– Process claims payments.
– Investigate Unallocated Cash and implement procedures to ensure the proactive allocation of funds in a timely manner.
– Assist the Team Leader with PAS data fixes and testing to ensure the Trade Credit ledger accurately reflects the transactions processed.
– Tax allocations and ledger maintenance.
– Any other work as required.
Skills and Experience Specification:
– Accounting technical knowledge
– Experience of the insurance industry
– Sound knowledge of double entry accounting and journals
– Sound knowledge of reconciliation process
– Experience of cashiering
– Experience of Credit Control with a proven track record of reducing aged debt
– Positive, can-do attitude
– Problem solving ability
– Good communication skills