A fantastic opportunity to join an established and growing business in Leicester.
Reporting to the Accounts Manager, you will be a Sage experienced Part Time Accounts Assistant who has an eye for detail, coupled with a confident and happy communication style.
Salary: £17,500 pro rata
This role is an integral part of the Accounts Department, and also interacts with Sales and Management Teams.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following tasks:
• Proven accounting experience using Sage 200/50
• Competent using Excel
• Knowledgeable with Sales / Purchase ledger as well as Nominal ledger
• Well organised
• Accurate and attention to detail
• Confident with management
• Daily invoicing from shipping report along with the processing of credit notes
• Using the trading report to produce the sales figure for the sales team
• Printing the bank statement daily, accurately entering the receipts and payments onto Sage, recording them in Excel, making sure there are no queries / missing invoices
• Printing the sales reports (PayPal, Sagepay and Amazon) on a daily basis
• Locating orders in relation to the receipts on the report, informing management / sales team of any queries or discrepancy (need a good eye for detail)
• Entering receipts from sales reports using group transaction, keeping records in Excel
• Petty cash receipts to be entered onto Sage to then bank reconcile
• Responsible for distributing company credit card statements, chasing the receipts, entering them into Sage in order to bank reconcile
• Answering the telephone to answer any queries
• Sending out copy invoices when required
• Opening post and distributing to correct people
• Helping with any additional jobs as and when required
Hours: Part time 10am till 2pm, Mon to Fri (However Flexible)