FRS are assisting a business based on the outskirts of Rugby, with the recruitment of an Accounts Assistant.
The business utilise Sage Line 50 and Sage Payroll, experience of these would be advantageous, alongside the background of working within a SME environment.
My client is looking for a candidate not just with experience, but also a good personality as staff movement is minimal within the company.
You will have the confidence to raise issues with current procedures, and have the knowledge to implement or constructively assist towards streamlining these processes.
Duties are to include:
– Managing the Sales Ledger, including raising invoices and preparing monthly statements
– Managing the Purchase ledger, including payment runs and preparing invoices
– Taking responsibility for the monthly Payroll function, including year-end procedures, RTI and starter and leaver documentation
– Assisting with VAT queries
– Assisting with management accounts
– Ad hoc administrative duties during busy periods