Due to continuing growth and expansion, an exciting opportunity in Finance has become available at this leading Northampton based company.
This is a pivotal role for the operation of the business; you will support the Finance Manager and also provide essential support to the Directors and Project Managers.
The successful applicant will possess core accountancy and finance competencies, previous experience in a finance role, strong accurate data entry, business acumen and excellent communication skills.
• Raising and Issuing of sales invoices
• Processing of supplier invoices
• Take a proactive role in managing company debtors
• Authorisation of Staff Timesheets to ensure accurate cost capture
• Process payments inclusive of payroll, suppliers and staff expenses
• Reconciliation of accounts and business forecasting
• Preparation of Financial Management Packs, Statements and Returns
• Attend, Participate and Minute Monthly Management Meetings
• Utilising company systems to schedule servicing and repairs of company fleet
• Work with Project Managers to assist production of estimates and quotations
• Various ad hoc duties as required to support business growth
• Total of 28 Days Annual Leave, inclusive of Bank Holidays
• Ongoing company funded internal and external training
• Company Pension Scheme
• Company funded fun days / activities