My client based in LE11, is looking for an Accounts Assistant.
This is your chance to work for an award-winning top 100 company, in the Leicestershire area.
A leading manufacturer, wholesaler and exporter.
We are looking to recruit a permanent Accounts Assistant who is an enthusiastic, organised and attentive individual to fit within our expanding, dynamic and progressive Accounts team.
This role requires a proactive, positive individual who will work as part of a team in providing excellent customer service, to both internal and external stakeholders.
What you will be doing:
• Holding all round responsibility for both purchase and sales ledger: invoicing, prompt resolution of queries, ledger reconciliations and maintenance
• Monitoring credit limits and spends
• Assisting with month end procedures including reconciliations, management reports etc., as part of a team
• Preparation of monthly payment runs
• Accurately recording and maintaining transactions on the accounting system
You will have had accounting / ledger experience in a previous role, and have great communication and organisational skills.
It would also be desirable for you to have experience using Sage packages, and to have a relevant qualification or to be studying towards a qualification, with a keen willingness to learn and develop within a finance career.
We also offer a number of company benefits, including:
• Competitive salary and package
• Private Healthcare – medical insurance and cash back schemes
• Excellent opportunities for growth and progression
• Free parking