My client, a leading professional within the business service sector, is recruiting for an Accounts Assistant; due to expansion within the organisation.
With a location of North Leicestershire, easily commutable from the East Midlands.
Must be IMMEDIATELY available – Start ASAP
Circa £11.50 p.h. – Temporary till the 31st July 2020
• Multi currency bordereaux allocations.
• Deputy Bond Surety Credit Control reporting.
• Broker statement issuing.
• Claims and Reinsurance payments.
• Outbound payment allocations and broker communications.
• Assist the Fin Ops Manager with PAS data fixes, and testing to ensure the Trade Credit ledger accurately reflects the transactions processed.
• Tax allocations and ledger maintenance.
• Any other work as required.
Skills and Experience Specification:
• Accounting technical knowledge
• Experience of the insurance industry
• Sound knowledge of double entry accounting and journals
• Sound knowledge of reconciliation process
• Experience of cashiering
• Experience of Credit Control, with a proven track record of reducing aged debt
• Positive, can-do attitude
• Problem solving ability
• Good communication skills