We are looking for an experienced individual to join a growing and thriving business in their Finance Department, based in Thrapston.
This is a newly created role which will report directly into the Finance Director, with an opportunity to progress into a senior role over time.
The ideal candidate will have a self-motivated approach, with the ambition and drive to match this company.
– Processing of purchase invoices, including supplier statement reconciliations and preparation of weekly / monthly payment runs
– Daily cashbook postings and monthly reconciliations
– Monthly balance sheet reconciliations, including posting of journal entries
– Assist with the preparation of monthly account packs
– Assist with the preparation of monthly payroll
– Submission of Group VAT returns
– Preparation of weekly / monthly KPI and MI reports
– General financial administration
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
– Studying towards AAT or completed
– Working experience of using Sage
– Great working knowledge of Excel
– Competent in understanding and adapting to new systems
– Strong communication skills and time management