FRS are recruiting an Accounts Assistant for a client of ours based in Leamington Spa.
This role is being offered on a temporary basis initially, but there is a chance it may transfer to a permanent opportunity in the coming months.
Working alongside the Management Accountant, your role will be as follows:
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Daily reconciliation of bank accounts and cash book
– Coding and posting of purchase invoices
– Weekly supplier payment runs, including management of aged debt
– Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
– Raising purchase orders and seeking authorisation, matching creditor invoices to purchase orders and confirm receipt of goods / services
– Creating sales orders and sales invoices
– Entering company expenses and process accurately
– Managing the finance inbox (emails / letters etc.)
– Providing ad hoc assistance to the management accountant
Suitable candidates will have / be:
– Excellent attention to detail, and organisation / time management skills
– A strong communicator
– A team player
– IT literate
– Hold a form of accounting qualification, AAT / CIMA / ACCA etc.