Maternity Cover – 12 Months FTC
• Completing the cashbook on a daily basis.
• Reconciliation of receipts – General ledger to source ledger.
• Completion of payroll.
• Credit control.
• Completion of standard journals.
• Completion of balance sheet accounts.
• Reconciliation to trial balance level.
• Ad hoc tasks as and when requested, including general finance, processing of customer refunds and reconciliations.
• Reporting to the Accountant.
Hours of work: 9.00am – 5.30pm
– Pay is dependent on experience, with an annual salary review.
– There is some flexibility regarding hours, based on tasks being completed.
– Overtime is also available.
– A discretionary profit bonus is in operation and will be applicable to this role.
20 days holiday per calendar year.
Pension scheme in operation.
This role would ideally suit an experienced Accounts Assistant, ideally with AAT part/ full qualification or equivalent.