My client based in LE11, is looking for an Accounts Assistant on a 3 Month FTC.
This is your chance to work for an award-winning top 100 company, in the Leicestershire area.
A leading manufacturer, wholesaler and exporter.
We are looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant who is enthusiastic, organised and an attentive individual to fit within our expanding, dynamic and progressive Accounts team.
This role requires a proactive, positive individual who will work as part of a team in providing excellent customer service, to both internal and external stakeholders.
What you will be doing:
• Holding all round responsibility for both purchase and sales ledger – invoicing, prompt resolution of queries, ledger reconciliations and maintenance
• Monitoring credit limits and spends
• Assisting with month end procedures, including reconciliations, management reports etc., as part of a team
• Preparation of monthly payment runs
• Accurately recording and maintaining transactions on the accounting system
You will have had accounting / ledger experience in a previous role, and have great communication and organisational skills.
It would also be desirable for you to have experience using Sage packages, and to have a relevant qualification or to be studying towards a qualification, with a keen willingness to learn and develop within a finance career.
We also offer a number of company benefits, including:
• Competitive salary and package
• Private Healthcare – medical insurance and cash back schemes
• Excellent opportunities for growth and progression
• Free parking