An exciting new vacancy for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join a growing business, based in Northampton.
Duties will include:
• Producing and processing the sales invoices each morning, using Sage
• Answering queries from customers, sending out copy invoices requested
• Send out statements at the beginning of each month
• Issue Credits / Refunds
• Chase customers for overdue payments and updating the system
• Raise any concerns over aged debt with the Finance Manager
• Matching and coding purchase invoices and delivery notes
• Preparing and processing the BACS payments for authorisation, and sending out remittances upon payment
• Reconciling Supplier Statements before month end closes
• Deal with any purchase queries from Suppliers
• Raising Purchase Queries and resolving
• Advise Finance Manager of supplier payments due
• Ensure all filing is up to date and paperwork is locatable at all times
• Reporting to the Finance Manager the details of any invoices in dispute
• Paypal processing of purchase invoices and reconciliation
• Responsibility for the Petty Cash
• Any other duties required by the business
The successful Candidate will have previous experience in purchase and sales ledger, credit control and using Sage Accounts.
This company are growing and offer a stable working environment and flexibility.