Temporary Contract – 6 months
– To manage and maintain credit control for Professional Risks; to reduce the aged debt in this line of business through thorough and regular contact, and client relationship management.
– Prioritise large debt, including proactive resolution of complex queries.
– Minimise unallocated cash for Professional Risks, and share findings with management on a regular basis.
– Monthly management information reporting, for Professional Risks aged debt and unallocated cash.
– Assist with outbound payments, including commission, claims and refunds.
– Provide support to the team, wider business and external clients with general Professional Risk queries.
– Ad hoc duties as required by management, including providing support when colleagues are on annual leave / sickness, and assisting in other credit control tasks for other lines of business within the Leicester finance remit.
Skills and Experience Specification:
– Accounting technical knowledge
– Track record of credit and aged debt reduction
– High level of attention to detail
– Experience of cash allocation and proactively minimising unallocated cash
– Positive, can-do attitude
– Problem solving ability
– Good communication skills
– Excellent organisational skills