The position will be to start with the PL to get it up to date, matching invoices, cash postings, payment runs, reconciling supplier statements etc.
Then moving to banks and Post TB adjustments, and assisting in producing monthly Management Accounts.
Reporting to the Company Accountant
Job Purpose – Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Entering Supplier Invoices and credit notes
• Reconciling supplier statements
• Dealing with any queries relating to invoices and requesting copies if missing
• Prepare payment runs
• Creating Customer Invoices and credits
• Sending customer Statements
• Chasing overdue debt
• Dealing with any queries relating to invoices and send copies if missing
• Allocate payments and receipts daily
• Monitor Invoicing and Purchasing emails
• Ad hoc admin duties
The Company reserves the right to vary or amend the duties and responsibilities of the post holder at any time, according to the needs of the Company’s business.