Contract length – 4 months (maternity cover)
– Perform cash allocation duties for a number of bank accounts in various currencies.
– Minimise unallocated cash by reviewing and following up all amounts on a monthly basis.
– Complete bank reconciliations throughout the month and within month end deadlines.
– Complete cash clearing reconciliations proactively, investigating discrepancies.
– Process double entry journals to the general ledger, where required.
– Monthly management information reporting.
– Technical reconciliations.
– Administer Direct Debits including regular mandate and collection processing.
Skills and Experience Specification:
– Accounting technical knowledge
– Sound knowledge of double entry accounting and journals
– Sound knowledge of reconciliation process
– Experience of direct debit administration
– Experience of cash allocation and proactively minimising unallocated cash
– Positive, can-do attitude
– Problem solving ability
– Good communication skills
– Excellent organisational skills